Monday, November 26, 2007

Can't Log On To My Amazon Associates Account

Amazon won't let me in to my associates account this morning !

Its system don't even have a record of me as an associate. When I tried to log on, I got this message:


"The e-mail address and password you are using are not connected to an Associates account. If your Associates e-mail address or password is different from the one used with your Amazon.com customer account, please log in here. If you still have problems logging in, please contact us." (See image below):


Attempted to log on again a few minutes ago but still the same.
Now that is not good as I have several hundreds of pounds payable to me by Amazon. I have emailed them about the problem but have not got a reply yet. I just hope they cleared this matter up the soonest possible. I don't think I have been kicked out of their associates program as I don't believe I have breached their TOS. I might have been hacked too but I do not know. Well, it's puzzling as well as plain worrying. Amazon has been a good source of extra income for me this last few months and it would be a great loss if I have been dumped. I wonder if anyone else has been locked out of their account.

No comments: