Tuesday, February 10, 2009

My First Clickbank Sale !

My First Clickbank Sale

I hadn't logged in to my Clickbank account for some time now. And what a pleasant surprise I had when I logged in today to discover that I had made my first Clickbank sale about 3 weeks ago (in the week ending 21st January 2009).
I signed up with Clickbank in August 2008 after Clickbank was finally made available to Malaysians (much to the joy of Malaysian Internet Marketers). I admit I was never really active with Clickbank.
Since joining, I only had 3 or 4 campaigns on Clickbank products running and they did not generate any sales. I had much, much better success with other similar Affiliate programs (grossing more than US$2,000 per month). I don't know why. I guess there's way too much competition for the products on Clickbank.
Well, I think after this sale its only natural that I'll tend to be more active and motivated in promoting more Clickbank products in the future.

No comments: